Jules Hamilton is an American actor, unscripted television character, model, maker, Manager, manager, and essayist who picked up fame by showing up on the organized unscripted tv show, Made in Chelsea: NYC, in the year 2014.
Jules Hamilton is at present 33 as per his birthdate June 12, 1989
New York, United States
Jules Hamilton learned at Riverdale Country School, a co-instructive, independent, preliminary day school in New York City. Afterward, he went to New York University’s Tisch Film Program and graduated in 2012.
Actor, Reality TV Personality, Model, Producer, Director, Editor, Writer
Jules Hamilton is spoken to by –
- STATE Management – New York
- I Love Models Management – Milan
- Traffic Models – Barcelona
- Modellink – Stockholm
6 ft or 183 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Jules Hamilton has dated –
- Toned physical make-up
- Charming mien
11 (US) or 10 (UK) or 44 (EU)
He has accomplished support work for brands like John Richmond.
Jules Hamilton Facts:
- He was brought up in the Upper East Side neighborhood of Manhattan, New York.
- During his secondary school years, Hamilton chipped away at music video creations for tracks, for example, Lollipop by Lil Wayne, Flashing Lights by Kanye West, and Soon I’ll Be Found by Sia.
- Alongside Jana Knauerova, he helped establish and co-created the blog named Polyglamorous.
- As a maker, he has been a piece of undertakings, for example, 2010Frank McCuff: Police Force Vigilante, Imperfect, Heineken: Unused Footage, Child’s Play, Stealing Suburbia, Rough Play, Bat Mitzvah Confidential, and The Vigilante.
- Hamilton has been highlighted in various articles which incorporate Vogue Hommes Japan, Harper’s Bazaar China, Fiasco Magazine, CLIENT Magazine, Kurv Magazine, Vogue Germany, W Korea, WWD, L’Officiel Hommes Paris, V Man, GQ Russia, Glamor Paris, Numero Homme, Flaunt, and Fantastic Man.
- He has likewise functioned as an authorized land salesman gaining practical experience in no-charge extravagance condos.
Also Read | Hannah Gross Wiki – Religion, Age, Height, Weight, Education And Facts