Lucy Durack is an Australian actress and vocalist who is most popular for her work in dramatic plays and is most very much perceived for playing Glinda in the Australian creation of Wicked, Elle Woods in the Australian creation of Legally Blonde: The Musical, Peggy Sawyer in the melodic 42nd Street, Miss Dorothy in the Australian debut of Thoroughly Modern Millie, and Sybil Chase in the parody Private Lives.
She is likewise very much perceived for featuring Katie Halloway in the 2015 satire film Now Add Honey, assuming the supporting function of Tugger in the dramatization TV arrangement Doctor (2016), and assuming the lead part of Roxy Karibas in the show TV arrangement Sisters (2017). She was one of the appointed authorities in the 2019 release of the unscripted television show Australia’s Got Talent. As a vocalist, her presentation self-named studio collection was delivered in September 2012.
Lucy Durack is right now 40 as indicated by her birthdate November 17, 1982
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Lucy had finished her secondary school graduation from John XXIII College in her old neighborhood of Perth. She at that point joined the Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts (WAAPA) at Edith Cowan University in Perth from where she graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in melodic theater.
- Mother – Jill Durack
- Siblings – Kate Bingemann, Annie Rose
- Others – Kay Horsey (Mother-in-Law) (Choreographer, Dance School Owner)
She is spoken to by Working Management PL, Entertainment and Talent Management Agency, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
Australian Broadcasting Corp (ABC)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Lucy has dated –
Christopher Horsey (2014–Present) – Lucy Durack got hitched to Australian Manager, choreographer, and performing expressions educator Christopher Horsey on April 5, 2014, in a service in Perth. They have 2 youngsters together – a girl named Polly Gladys Horsey (b. June 11, 2015) and a child named Theodore Lindsay (b. October 2019).
- Petite outline
- Shoulder-length, straight hair
- Charming grin
- Radiant face
Lucy Durack Facts:
- While she was all the while reading for her degree at the Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts (WAAPA), Lucy had been given a role as an understudy and later the actress of the part of Sophie in the Brisbane and Sydney periods of the melodic dramatization theater play Mamma Mia!.
- For her depiction of Glinda in the Australian creation of Wicked, she was selected in the class of ‘Best Leading Actress in a Musical at the 2008 Green Room Awards, ‘Best Female Actor in a Musical’ at the 2009 Helpmann Awards, and ‘Judith Johnson Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role in a Musical at the 2009 Sydney Theater Awards.
- She won the last 2 of those honors in 2013 and 2012 separately, both for her depiction of Elle Woods in the Australian creation of Legally Blonde: The Musical.
- In 2011, she had sung the public song of praise at the AFL (Australian Football League) Grand Final just as at Melbourne’s Spring Racing Carnival.
- She has additionally loaned her voice to a few book recordings, most eminently Dame Mary Durack’s Kings In Grass Castles and the youngsters’ book named Lucy The Good.