Sumeet Vyas is an Indian actor and essayist who has worked broadly in theater creations and web arrangements and has acted in a significant number of movies and TV arrangements in supporting jobs. Even though he had worked in around 10 movies and 5 TV arrangements by 2014, he just came into the spotlight soon thereafter with the arrival of the TVF (The Viral Fever creations) lighthearted comedy web arrangement named Permanent Roommates. The arrangement turned into a success with the young and Sumeet’s idiosyncratic depiction of the silly yet-cute hero Mikesh Chaudhary made him a faction symbol.
He is likewise all around perceived for his work in movies, for example, English Vinglish (2012), Parched (2015), Ribbon (2017), and Veere Di Wedding (2018); and TV arrangements such as Rehna Hai Teri Palkon Ki Chhaon Mein (2009-2010) and Chandragupta Maurya (2011-2012). Other than Permanent Roommates (2014, 2016), he has featured in famous web arrangement, for example, TVF Tripling (2016, 2019), Official Chukyagiri (2016), Official CEOgiri (2018), RejctX (2019), and The Verdict – State versus Nanavati (2019). As an essayist, he has co-composed the contents for both the periods of TVF Tripling just as the content for the 2015 web arrangement Bang Baaja Baaraat, which was created by Y-Films, an auxiliary of the prestigious Indian creation house Yash Raj Films (YRF).
Sumeet Vyas is presently 37 as indicated by his birthdate July 27, 1983
Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Sumeet, after his secondary school graduation, had gone to the Rishi Dayaram and Seth Hassaram National College and Seth Wassiamull Assomull Science College in Mumbai. He had, notwithstanding, left his course halfway to seek after a vocation as an essayist and actor.
- Father – B.M Vyas (Writer)
- Mother – Sudha Vyas
- Siblings – Shruti Vyas (Sister) (Actress)
- Others – Namit Das (Brother-in-Law) (Actor), Bharti Kaul (Sister-in-Law)
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Sumeet has dated –
- Shivani Tanksale (2010–2017) – Sumeet got hitched to individual theater actor Shivani Tanksale in 2010 and the pair got separated in 2017.
- Ekta Kaul (2018-Present) – The next year, on September 15, 2018, Sumeet wedded TV actor Ekta Kaul. They have a child together named Ved Vyas.
- Lanky outline
- Affable grin
- Often sports a managed goatee
- Short-trimmed, wavy hair
Sumeet has been highlighted in the web and TV advertisements for brands, items, and administrations, for example –
- Dabur Lal Tel
- Britannia 50
Sumeet Vyas Favorite Things:
- Fashion Designers – Sabyasachi Mukherjee, Shantanu Mehra, Nikhil Mehra, Tom Ford
- Style Icon – Leonardo DiCaprio
- Movie – Agneepath (1990)
Sumeet Vyas Facts:
- Born in Jodhpur, Rajasthan, Sumeet had moved to Mumbai at 5 years old when his family had moved there.
- As a schoolkid, even though he had wished to turn out to be either a PC specialist or pilot, he was likewise exceptionally keen on acting and composing, propelled by his dad who was a notable screenwriter.
- Sumeet in the long run exited the school and started functioning as an associate supervisor, in a Mumbai film studio.
4. He had acted in, composed, and coordinated the 2014 short film Haircut. He had likewise added to the exchanges and content of the 2018 lighthearted comedy film Love Per Square Foot.