Belinda Stewart Wilson is an English actress who came to the spotlight after her depiction of Polly McKenzie in the transitioning TV sitcom The Inbetweeners (2008–2010). She has shown up in a few other TV shows including Evermoor (2014–2016) and has been featured in various movies like Razzle Dazzle: A Journey into Dance (2007).
Belinda Anthea Stewart-Wilson
Belinda Stewart Wilson is right now 51 as indicated by her birthdate April 16, 1971
Kensington, London, England, United Kingdom
Belinda Stewart went to St Mary’s School, Calne in Calne, Wiltshire just as Hurst Lodge School in Berkshire. She at that point finished a 3-year degree in Classical Acting at the Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Art in London.
- Father – Lieutenant-Colonel Sir Blair Stewart-Wilson (British Army Officer)
- Mother – Helen Mary Fox
- Siblings – She has 2 more established sisters.
She is spoken to by AHA Talent Ltd.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
She has dated –
- Ben Miller (2004-2011) – She got married to actress and humorist Ben Miller in 2004. They separated in 2011. They have a child named Jackson (b. 2006).
She is of Scottish plummet.
She regularly will in general color her hair in various shades.
- Cheerful grin
- Sharp nose
Belinda Stewart Wilson Favorite Things:
- TV Shows – In The Club, The Only Way Is Essex, Made In Chelsea as she has been somewhat of a Chelsea young lady when she was in her late adolescents had caused her to identify with the show personally
- Genre She Has Enjoyed Working In – Comedy, that being her first love and have been simpler for her than dramatization, notwithstanding, the show likewise having been incredible amusing to do because of its requests of an alternate arrangement of aptitudes and capacity
- Regimen She Has Followed To Stay In Shape – Drinking a lot of water, Getting enough rest, Keeping her skin spotless, Going to the exercise center, Doing Yoga
- Her Dream Project – Some awesome theater
Belinda Stewart Wilson Facts:
- Belinda Stewart had experienced childhood with military postings in the UK, Germany, and Austria before her Family moved to London and settled down thereafter her dad turned into an Equerry to Queen Elizabeth II.
- Her soonest TV memory has comprised of the kids’ parody dramatization Press Gang that she was totally dependent on.
- In dislike of being just 13 years his senior, she filled the role of Simon Bird’s mom in The Inbetweeners (2008), The Inbetweeners (2011), and The Inbetweeners 2 (2014).
- Belinda has uncovered that she couldn’t want anything more than to see a sitcom with the Inbetweeners, many years down the line, that would manage their distinctive emotional meltdowns. She has included that she would specifically need to perceive what might befall Neil who has been the most accommodating individual with a Teflon-like quality that should stand him in excellent stead.
- Regarding assuming the part of Fiona in Evermoor, she has certified that she has altogether appreciated doing the American inflection. She has been thankful that she had a brilliant tongue mentor who made it workable for her to have a good time playing a character from a unique nation with a totally extraordinary highlight.
- Belinda Stewart has expressed that she has thought that it was extremely fascinating as an actress to watch unscripted television as genuine individuals can be recognized there with genuine feelings clearly and a great deal can be educated.