Catherine Tresa is an Indian actress and a model. She is known for working in Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, and Kannada films. A portion of her works is Madras (2014), Nene Raju Nene Mantri (2017), Godfather (2012), and World Famous Lover (2020).
Tresa made her acting debut in the 2010 Kannada film Shankar IPS with Duniya Vijay. Teresa has acted in Malayalam films, The Thriller and Upukandam Brothers: Back in Action. In 2011, she starred in the Kannada film Vishnu, which she described as “equal to her real-life”.
Upender was followed by the Kannada film Godfather, directed by Setu Shriram, a cinematographer-turned-filmmaker. In the film, Teresa played the role of a mentally retarded elderly woman. Her performance earned her first nomination for the 60th Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actress in the South.
She then signed up for the Chamak Chhallo, directed by Neelkanth, in Chamak Chhallo which she played the role of “an urban, bold and dynamic girl”. It was released in February 2013 and failed at the box office, but was well received and received positive reviews. APHerald.com called her a “treat to watch” and 123telugu.com stated that “if she plays her cards right she has the potential to become a superstar in the future”.
Catherine Tresa is at present 32 as indicated by her birthdate September 10, 1989
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Catherine finished class 12 from Dubai and afterward went to Bangalore for her higher examinations.
- Father – Frank Mario Alexander
- Mother – Tresa Alexander
5 ft 2 inch or 157.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
She was destined for a Malayali parent.
Particular Features :
- Sharp pointed nose
- Beautiful grin
- Daniel Wellington
- Palmolive India
Catherine Tresa Facts:-
- In 2010, Catherine made her acting presentation with a Kannada film Shankar IPS. In this film, she worked inverse Duniya Vijay.
- She has figured out how to play the piano and is prepared for singing, moving, ice skating, and discussing.
- Catherine has additionally worked in Malayalam films. Some of them are The Thriller and Uppukandam Brothers: Back in real life.
- This flexible actress has likewise worked in a Kannada movie Godfather inverse Upendra, which was coordinated by cinematographer Sethu Sriram.
- In 2012, she was nominated for the 60th Filmfare Award South for the Best Supporting Actress.
- She has assumed the job of Muslim in the film Paisa by Krishna Vamsi which was delivered in 2014.
7. Catherine won the Ananda Vikatan and an Edison Award in 2013 under the class of Best Debut Actress for the film Madras.