Charlet Chung is an American film, TV, and voice actress who is most popular for her work as D.Va in the hit game Overwatch. Other than that, a portion of her most eminent functions as a film and TV actress has been in Cold Case, Cory in the House, 90210, Shake It Up, and Grace and Frankie.
Chihye Takahashi Chung
Charlet Chung is at present 39 as indicated by her birthdate of February 16, 1983
Long Beach, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Charlet Chung moved on from the University of California, San Diego with a Bachelor of Arts degree in correspondences and a minor in East Asian investigations.
Actress, Voice Actress
Charlet is spoken to by Lisa DiSante-Frank of DiSante Frank and Company and Rachele Fink Richardson of SBV Talent.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Charlet Chung has dated –
Tom Yoo – The couple has a child named Guy (b. 2019).
She has Japanese heritage on her mom’s side and Korean parentage on her dad’s side.
- Plush lips
- Almond-molded eyes
- Petite physical make-up
Charlet has shown up in the advertisements for different brands, for example, –
Charlet Chung Facts
- Until the Age of 10, she moved all around much of the time. From that point onward, her Family got comfortable in Diamond Bar, California. Presently, Chung believes Diamond Bar to be her old neighborhood.
- Both of her folks graduated with aces and doctorate qualifications from UCLA and Claremont Graduate School in Applied Linguistics and Economics.
- Given her childhood in a Japanese and Korean Family, Charlet can easily communicate in the two dialects including English.
- She was selected at the University of California, San Diego, to seek a vocation as a commentator. Notwithstanding, Charlet later altered her perspective and chose to seek an acting vocation. In 2006, she landed her first position as the personality of Barbie Yen on CBS’s Cold Case.
- Charlet Chung was just 5 years of Age when she was found unexpectedly by a specialist on a plane.
- Charlet is very notable in the gaming business for her vocal commitment to the personality of D.Va in Overwatch and Seraph in Call of Duty: Black Ops III.
7. When not on-screen, Charlet is a genuine adherent to offering back to her locale. She chips in at different causes and underpins creature prosperity. Other than that, Chung is a solid supporter of ladies’ equity in media outlets.