Olivia Hussey is an English actress and voiceover craftsman who shot to highlight by featuring as Juliet in the 1968 British-Italian sentimental misfortune film, Romeo and Juliet, which is Franco Zeffirelli’s film form of the observed Shakespearean misfortune. Throughout the long term, she has additionally been projected in an assortment of jobs in different films, for example, Mother Teresa of Calcutta, Social Suicide, Psycho IV: The Beginning, and Quest of the Delta Knights.
Olivia Hussey is at present 71 years of age as per her birthdate April 17, 1951
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Los Angeles, California, United States
Olivia Hussey went to the Italia Conti Academy of Theater Arts situated in London, England for a very long time.
Actress, Voiceover Artist
- Father – Osvaldo Ribó (Opera Singer)
- Mother – Joy Hussey (Secretary)
- Siblings – Andrew Osuna (Younger Brother)
- Others – Dora Lean (Maternal Grandmother), John Lean (Maternal Great Grandfather), Christina Paterson Orr (Maternal Great Grandmother), Anthony Eisley (Father-In-Law) (Actor), Judith Tubbs Eisley (Mother-In-Law), Jonathan Erickson Eisley (Brother-In-Law) (Actor, Stuntman), Nan R. Eisley (Sister-In-law), Amanda Eisley (Sister-In-law)
Olivia Hussey is spoken to by Justice and Ponder, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
She has dated –
- Leonard Whiting (1967)
- Christopher Jones (1968-1969)
- Terry Melcher (1969)
- Dean Paul Martin (1971-1978) – Olivia Hussey got hitched to the late American pop artist and film and TV actor, Dean Paul Martin, in 1971 and 1973, the pair was honored with a child named Alexander Gunther Martin. Notwithstanding, the marriage finished in separation in 1978.
- Akira Fuse (1980-1989) – She got married to Japanese vocalist Akira Fuse in 1980 and they had 2 wedding functions, including an Indian one. They parent a child named Max (b. 1983) and in 1989, the couple finished the marriage with a separation.
- David Glen Eisley (1991-Present) – In 1991, she wedded the American performer, vocalist, lyricist, and actor, David Glen Eisley, and they have been honored with a girl named India Eisley (b. October 1993), who set up herself as an actress.
Blended (Hispanic and White)
Olivia Hussey is of Argentinian plummet on her dad’s side and has English and Scottish roots on her mom’s side.
- Pointed jawline
- Deep-set eyes
In 1979, Olivia Hussey showed up in a business for Kanebo beautifying agents close by Akira Fuse.
She grew up as a Roman Catholic.
Olivia Hussey Facts:-
- She was two years of age when her parents separated.
- She has been cohorts with the English TV character Sharon Osbourne.
- Olivia Hussey’s depiction of Juliet in Franco Zeffirelli’s Romeo and Juliet won her the 1969 David di Donatello Award for “Best Actress” just as the 1969 Golden Globe Award in the “Most Promising Female Newcomer” class.
- She has battled with agoraphobia, a nervousness issue, which was likewise a purpose for her stopping representing 2 years after the accomplishment of her film, Romeo and Juliet.
- In 2000, Olivia Hussey voiced the personality of Talia in the American energized TV arrangement, Batman Beyond.
6. On July 31, 2018, her journal named The Girl on the Balcony: Olivia Hussey Finds Life After Romeo and Juliet, was delivered.