Eva Green aka Eva Gaëlle Green is a French model and actress. Born on July 6, 1980, Eva Green is 42 years old by 2023. Born and raised in Paris, France. She is currently based in London. She holds French and believes in the Roman religion. Eva is mainly known for her 2005 epic saga film, Kingdom of Heaven. She is the recipient of an Honorary BAFTA Award in the Rising Star category for his outstanding appearance in the 2006 James Bond film Casino Royale. Needless to say, she served as the iconic Bond Girl.
Eva’s alma mater is quite interesting. She decided to take admitted to a primary school for her early education. After this, she joined the American University of Paris. It was an academy where one could fully learn the English language. Since then she started getting interested in acting and modeling. She decided to enroll in St. Paul’s Drama School. The organization is located in Paris.
Eva Gaëlle Green
Eva Green is presently 42 as indicated by her birthdate of July 6, 1980
- Mother – Her mother Marlene Jobert comes from an Algerian-Jewish background. She was an author and actress by profession.
- Father – His name is Walter Green and by profession, he is a dentist. Walter also worked as an actor occasionally.
- Sister – Joy Green is a French famous personality, businesswoman, entrepreneur, and celebrity.
St. Paul Drama School, Graduate from Paris American University of Paris, Paris Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Art, London
Swedish, Breton, and French Descent
Actress and Model
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
Also Read | Ana de Armas Wiki – Religion, Age, Height, Weight, Education, And Facts
53 kg or 117 lbs
- Eva Green dated Yann Claassen (French Actor) (1999-2003)
- Eva Green dated Marton Csokas (New Zealand Actor) (2005), Tim Burton (2022)
Eva Green Facts
- She was born just 2 minutes before her sororal twin sister, Joy Green.
- She first took a 3-year acting course at Saint Paul Drama School in Paris, later joined a 10-week course at Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Art in London and when she returned to Paris, she performed in several plays
- In the year 2001, she was cast in “Jalousie en Trois Fax” and received a Molière Award nomination for her performance.
- She made her film debut as Isabelle in The Dreamers (2003), performing full nude scenes and graphic sex. Her acting in the film was well-appreciated.
- In her famous role as Vesper Lynd in the James Bond film “Casino Royale” (2006), she was cast at the last moment, even though she was approached much earlier in mid-2005.
- She was ranked the 6th sexiest movie star of all time by Empire magazine in the year 2007.
- She was ranked No. 18 in the list of 50 Most Beautiful Women in Film by Los Angeles Times Magazine in 2011.
- She was ranked #57 in AfterEllen Hot 100 and #2 on its list of 50 Most Talented, Intelligent, Funny, and Gorgeous Jewish Women in the World by Shalom Life.
- She also starred in “Sin City: A Dame to Kill For” the sequel to “Sin City” as Ava Lord, becoming the only actor to star in two adaptations of Frank Miller novels within the same year.
- She played the role of Artemisia in the movie “300: Rise of an Empire,” the sequel to “300.”