Kat Dennings is an American actress best known for her portrayal of Max George Black, a tough and outspoken Brooklyn girl, on the CBS sitcom ‘2 Broke Girls. She started her acting career as a teenager on HBO’s “Sex and the City” and made her film debut in the teen musical drama “Raise Your Voice”. She starred in supporting roles in films such as “Charlie Bartlett”, “Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist”, “Daydream Nation”, “To Write Love on Her Arms” and “Suburban Gothic” apart from this she do some supporting roles in movies like “The 40-Year-Old Virgin” “Big Momma’s House 2” “The Answer Man” “Thor” and its sequel “Thor: The Dark World”. On television, she starred in “Raising Dad” and has starred in a number of series, including “Without a Trace”, “Clubhouse”, “ER”, “CSI: NY” and “The Newsroom”. She is also a talented vocalist.
Katherine Victoria Litwack
Kat Dennings is as of now 35 as indicated by her birthdate June 13, 1986
June 13, 1986
Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania, United States
Friends’ Central School
5 Ft 3 In – 161 Cm
58 Kg or 128 Pounds
Race or Ethnicity
Kat Dennings has been dated six men till now, but she hasn’t married any of them, yet.
Kat Dennings Facts
- She was born on June 13, 1986, in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania, the United States to poet and speech-language pathologists Ellen Judith Litwack and molecular pharmacologist, professor, and president Gerald J. Litwack. She is the youngest of five children and has a brother named Geoffrey S. Litwack.
- In addition to spending half a day at Friends Central School, she was homeschooled by her parents and graduated from high school at the age of 14. She started appearing in commercials at the age of 10 and later moved to Los Angeles to work full-time acting with her family and adopting the nickname ‘Dennings’.
- Actress Kat Dennings made her television debut in 2000 as a 13-year-old in HBO’s “Sex and the City” episode “Hot Child in the City”. The next year, she got the lead role of Sarah Stewart on the Short-Lived WB sitcom ‘Raising Dad’.
- She appeared in Disney Channel’s 2002 film “The Scream Team”, followed by guest appearances in series such as “Without a Trace”, “Les Dan Perfect”, “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation”, “Clubhouse” and “CSI: NY”.
Sex and the City fame Actress Kat Dennings
- She made her film debut in 2004 as Sloane, a somber pianist in Hillary Duff’s “Raise Your Voice” and a recurring role in the 2005 medical drama series “ER”.
- Born into a Jewish family, she is religiously more ethnically and culturally connected to Judaism and also practices transcendental meditation. Kat neither smokes nor drinks nor likes people who do.
- She has been romantically involved with many people in the past, the most important of which is her two-and-a-half-year affair with actor Ira David Wood IV and her two-year relationship with actor Nick Zano. She began dating singer Josh Groban in 2014 after being introduced by co-star Beth Behrs, and the couple broke up in mid-2016.
- Actress Kat Dennings’ favorite hobby is knitting and she has started a knitting club called ‘The Yarn and the Restless’ with UFC champion Ronda Rousey. She also learned to bake cupcakes for her role in ‘2 Broke Girls.
- Beautiful actress Kat Dennings blogged extensively on her website katdennings.com from January 2001 to February 2010, after which she switched to social media and vlogging on YouTube. She also co-wrote a screenplay with her brother, Geoffrey Litwack, entitled “Your Dreams Suck”.