Paulina Gaitán is a Mexican actress and producer. She is known for her parts in different Mexican TV series and motion pictures yet picked up worldwide unmistakable quality with her job as Tata Escobar, the wife of the Colombian drug King, Pablo Escobar, in the Netflix Original Series Narcos (2015-2016).
Paulina Gaitán Ruíz
Paulina Gaitán is at present 30 as per her birthdate 19 February 1992
Mexico City, Mexico
- Mother – Ileana Ruiz
Paulina Gaitán is spoken to by –
- TOR Entertainment (Manager) in Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Talent on the Road Management (Manager) in Mexico City, Mexico
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Paulina Gaitán has dated –
- Jorge Luis Moreno (2012)
- Luis Altuzar (2014-2015)
- Daniel Blanco (2019-Present)
She has likewise colored her hair ‘Dull Brown’ and ‘Blonde’ before.
Paulina Gaitán Facts:-
- She experienced childhood in Villahermosa, Tabasco, Mexico.
- She started acting at 9 years old.
- Her first prominent job came in 2004 when she was given a role as Angelita in the film Voces Inocentes (Innocent Voices).
- Paulina wasn’t picked at the first tryout for the film Sin Nombre (2009). The manager was resolved to project a Honduran actress and the solitary thing she missed was the complement. She requested one more opportunity, procured CDs to rehearse, and was given a role as Sayra the second time she tried out.
- She had a significant however frightening involvement with Hawaii, where she recorded the TV arrangement The River (2012). As a major enthusiast of swimming constantly, she one day swam excessively far from the shore. At the point when she turned away from the seafloor, there was not a single land to be seen, and afterward, she saw a shadow that resembled a shark. Albeit frightened, having known about shark assaults in Hawaii, she swam to the shore securely.
- Paulina expressed that she figured out how to communicate in English in just 3 months and added that talking with the team of The River had an instrumental impact. She additionally discovered that basically nobody in Hawaii communicated in Spanish and she felt awful not having the option to visit.
- She is the Kind of actress that goes “insane” on the off chance that she sits still, so she needs to continue dealing with new undertakings.
- Paulina had a canine named Humberto in 2012.
- Paulina has amassed a fanbase of more than 200k devotees on Instagram.
- She contended energetically for the job of Violetta in the TV arrangement Diablo Guardián beginning in 2018. It was adjusted from a novel of a similar name, distributed in 2003 by a Mexican creator, Xavier Velasco. A companion skilled her the book in 2012. Xavier, who didn’t have any acquaintance with her actually at that point, likewise marked and explained it with words “For an extraordinary actress, Paulina. From paper to screen.”
- Paulina lost 10kg or 22lbs for her part as Violetta and was on an exacting eating regimen for 10 weeks.
- She consented to do sex scenes in Diablo Guardián however asked that they occur with actresses she’d known for quite a while, for example, José Safari.
- In August 2018, she embraced a little cat she discovered stuck in a line. The veterinarian speculated that it had been stuck there for 4 days and was in human peril.
- She has a tattoo under her left shoulder.
- To remain fit as a fiddle, Paulina has prepared aerobatic and tumbling. Outside of the exercise center, she regularly goes rollerskating.
- In her available time, Paulina likes to watch soccer at an arena with a glass of brew close by.