Daphne Ashbrook is an American actress, artist, and author who came to the spotlight in the wake of playing the nominal character of Ensign Melora Pazlar in a scene of the sci-fi TV arrangement Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (1993). She increased further acknowledgment by appearing in the TV film Doctor Who (1996) as Dr. Effortlessness Holloway. She has featured in a few other TV shows like The O.C. and also, in various movies including The Lodger (2009).
Daphne Lee Ashbrook
Daphne Ashbrook is as of now 59 as indicated by her birthdate January 30, 1963
Long Beach, California, United States
Actress, Singer, Writer
- Father – Buddy Ashbrook (Actor and Director)
- Mother – D’Ann Paton (Actress)
- Siblings – Dana Ashbrook (Brother) (Actor), Taylor Ashbrook (Sister) (Actor and Director)
She is spoken to by Defining Artists Agency.
Yankee folklore, Pop, Jazz
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
She has dated –
- Lorenzo Lamas – She and her accomplice at that point, Lorenzo Lamas had a girl named Paton Ashbrook (b. September 6, 1988).
She regularly will in general color her hair in various shades.
- Prominent cheekbones
- Expressive eyes
Daphne Ashbrook Favorite Things:
- Interest – Singing, having asserted that everybody in her Family is usually disposed towards music similarly as they are to the theater.
Daphne Ashbrook Facts:
- She was raised in San Diego California.
- Daphne made her acting presentation when she was 6 years of Age, picking up her initial insight in front of an audience in the Los Angeles region. She had shown up in a few creations including Burlesque … The Way You Like It (1982), Come Blow Your Horn (1983), and The Coming of Stork (1984).
- Daphne showed up in the movies The Lodger and Supreme Courtships (2007) just as the TV show Law and Order: LA (2010) additionally featured Alfred Molina, however, they didn’t have a scene together.
- She is a cultivated vocalist having delivered her first music CD named Grace Notes on Dharmapala Records on Dec. 10, 2010, that involved an assortment of generally spread tunes in the “History of the U.S” style alongside components of pop and jazz. The work additionally highlighted her little girl on the vocals. It was picked for the 2010 Grammy designation polling form.
5. She distributed her collection of memoirs named Dead Woman Laughing in 2012 and visited with the book in the next year.