Leisha Hailey is an American actress, vocalist, maker, performer, and founder of Marfa Records. As an actress, she is most popular for her role as Alice Pieszecki in the TV arrangement The L Word somewhere in the range of 2004 and 2009, and The L Word: Generation Q beginning in 2019. As an artist, Leisha is known as one portion of the pop pair The Murmurs, later Gush (1991-2004), and as a feature of the band Uh Huh Her, beginning in July 2007.
Leisha Hailey is right now 51 as indicated by her birthdate of July 11, 1971
USCAR, Ryukyu Islands, Japan (later Okinawa, Japan)
Austin, Texas, United States
Leisha went to Bellevue West High School in Bellevue, Nebraska, United States.
At 17 years old, she moved to New York City, New York, United States to go to the American Academy of Dramatic Arts.
Actress, Singer, Musician, Producer, Record Label Owner
- Father – Robert Hailey
- Siblings – Kaydra Hailey (Older Sister) (Hair Stylist)
- Others – She has a niece.
Leisha Hailey is spoken to by The Gersh Agency (Talent Agent Personal Appearance, Conventions) in Beverly Hills, California, the United States, and New York City, New York, United States.
Pop, Electropop, Folk Pop, Alternative Pop, Indie Pop, Indie Rock, New Wave, Synthpop, Indietronica
Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Bass, Keyboard
- Marfa Records
- Plaid Records
- MCA Records
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Leisha Hailey has dated –
- Heather Grody
- Kathryn “k.d. lang” Dawn Lang (1996-2001)
- Nina Garduno (2004-2010)
- Camila Gray (2011-2016)
She has likewise colored her hair ‘Blonde,’ ‘Dark,’ ‘Dim Brown,’ and ‘Pink’ previously.
- Thin lips
- Dimpled grin
Leisha Hailey has shown up in the TV ads for Yoplait yogurt and BMW.
She has embraced brands, for example, Garza Marfa.
Leisha Hailey Facts:-
- She was destined to be an American guardian and experienced childhood in Bellevue, Nebraska, United States.
- Leisha came out as a lesbian in 1988. The character she played somewhere in the range of 2004 and 2009 in the TV arrangement The L Word was at first androgynous yet principally dated ladies in its last season.
- In 2001, one of her companions arbitrarily met a lady who was Leisha’s doppelgänger. She was unable to get over the closeness and needed to drive Leisha so they can meet and snap a photo together.
- While recording The L Word, she was flatmates with her co-stars Katherine Moennig, who played Shane McCutcheon, and Mia Kirshner, who played Jenny Schecter.
- She established a record name, Marfa Records in 2005.
- Leisha co-composed Shakira’s melody Don’t Bother, which was remembered for Shakira’s collection Oral Fixation Vol. 2 (2005).
- Leisha took the title of the hottest lady in a 2007 “Hot 100” list formed by AfterEllen.com.
- In 2015, she had a little but outstanding part in one of the longest-running TV arrangements, Supernatural. She played the spouse of Jimmy Novak, played by Misha Collins, and featured close by Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles, Katie Cassidy, Lauren Cohan, and Alexander Calvert.
- People that rouse her incorporate Sarah Silverman, Charlotte Gainsbourg, Tina Fey, Axl Rose, John Lennon, Jim Henson, David Hockney, and Elizabeth Peyton.
- Leisha has amassed a fanbase of more than 521k followers on Instagram.
- She had a canine named Zoo whose passing genuinely resentful her. She later received a canine named Banjo.
- Leisha would not depict herself as a fashionista. Her everyday outfit as a rule comprises a vintage shirt and high-waisted Wranglers. If she’s inclination “girly”, she as a rule wears dresses by planners Doên and Ulla Johnson.
- To seek after her enthusiasm for painting and making, she changed her carport into a welding and carpentry shop, and her extra room into a canvas studio.