Sanjana Sanghi made her acting debut in 2011 with Imtiaz Ali’s romantic drama Rockstar. Mukesh Chhabra had seen him performing on stage at his school. In 2017, she starred in Fukrey Returns and Hindi Medium. In 2018, she was selected as the lead role for Dil Bechara, which starred Sushant Singh Rajput in the adaptation of The Fault in Our Stars.
She also appeared in the Tanishq advertisement and has also appeared in advertisements for companies such as Cadbury, Aircel, Coca-Cola, Myntra, and Dabur. She also appeared in the Guru Randhawa music video ‘Mahendi Wale Haath’ directed by Arvind Khaira.
Sanjana Sanghi is an Indian actress and model who has shown up in an assortment of functions in Hindi-language films that incorporate Hindi Medium, Rockstar, Fukrey Returns, and Dil Bechara.
Sanjana Sanghi is at present 26 as per her birthdate September 02, 1996
New Delhi, India
Sanjana went to Modern School situated in Delhi. A short time later, she got enlisted at Lady Shri Ram College and graduated with a degree in Journalism and Mass Communication in 2017.
- Father – Sandeep Sanghi (Businessman)
- Mother – Shagun Sanghi (Homemaker)
- Sibling – Sumer Sanghi (Brother)
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Sanjana Sanghi is of Indian plummet.
- Charming grin
- Expressive eyes
She has accomplished underwriting work for brands, for example, Tanishq, Cadbury, Aircel, Coca-Cola, Myntra, and Dabur.
Sanjana Sanghi Facts:
- She made her dramatic film debut by assuming the part of Mandy Kaul, Heer’s more youthful sister, in the 2011 Hindi-language melodic sentimental dramatization film, Rockstar, featuring Ranbir Kapoor, Nargis Fakhri, Shammi Kapoor, Shernaz Patel, Piyush Mishra, and Aditi Rao Hydari.
- It was projecting Manager Mukesh Chhabra who found Sanjana Sanghi while she was performing in front of an audience in her school and she was then cast in Rockstar.
- In 2017, she showed up as Young Mita Batra in the Hindi-language parody dramatization film, Hindi Medium, featuring Irrfan Khan and Saba Qamar.
- She has additionally played the character named Katty in the 2017 Hindi-language satire film, Fukrey Returns.
- Sanjana Sanghi co-featured close by Sushant Singh Rajput in the 2020 Hindi-language transitioning sentimental dramatization film, Dil Bechara, because of John Green’s 2012 novel The Fault in Our Stars. The film was delivered on July 24, 2020, on Disney+ Hotstar and highlights the last film execution by Sushant Singh who died in June 2020.
- Within the initial 24 hours of the arrival of Dil Bechara, it was viewed 95 million times.
- Sanjana Sanghi has likewise increased a great web-based media fan base with more than 2 million devotees on Instagram.
In December 2020, Sanjana Sanghi has been signed to portray Aditya Rai Kapoor’s love interest in Kapil Verma’s action drama Om: The Battle within.
Also | Nora Fatehi Expresses her Desire To Work In Madhuri Dixit’s Biopic