Lyrica Okano is a Japanese – American actress and producer. She is most popular for her role as Nico Minoru on Hulu’s original TV series Marvel’s Runaways with Rhenzy Feliz, Virginia Gardner, Gregg Sulkin, Ariela Barer, Allegra Acosta, Angel Parker, Ryan Sands, Annie Wersching, Ever Carradine, Brigid Brannagh, James Yaegashi, and Kip Pardue.
Lyrica Okano is right now 28 as indicated by her birthdate November 09, 1994
New York City, New York, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
She was essentially instructed in schools in the United States yet additionally quickly went to a school in Kyoto, Japan.
Actress, Producer, Dancer
• Father – He instructed Japanese.
• Mother – She worked in IT.
Lyrica Okano is spoken to by –
• Innovative Artists (Talent Agent, Commercial, Personal Appearance) in Santa Monica, Los Angeles, California, United States
• STATUS PR (Publicist) in Los Angeles, California, United States
• Jackoway Austen Tyerman Wertheimer Mandelbaum Morris Bernstein Trattner and Klein (Legal Representative) in Los Angeles, California, United States
5 ft 2 inch or 157.5 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Lyrica Okano has dated –
Ed Words (2018-Present)
Particular Features :
Lyrica Okano Facts:-
1. Her guardians emigrated from Japan to the United States to join the underground rock scene.
2. Her voice type is alto.
3. Lyrica prepared Olympic acrobatic for a very long time, between the ages of 4 and 14. She additionally considered contending expertly yet halted after she understood she needed social abilities.
4. Her guardians additionally enlisted her in karate preparing at 4 years old. Their objective was for her to follow Japanese convention yet additionally learn control, center, and regard toward more established individuals.
5. She is capable of hip bounce, disco, jazz, and artful dance moving.
6. She talks familiar Japanese.
7. Lyrica was tormented while going to a school in the United States for being the solitary Asian young lady in class. To dodge that, she quickly moved to a school in Kyoto, Japan, where she was again harassed for having American idiosyncrasies.
8. Despite her self-maintained absence of social abilities, Lyrica got to know an individual American actress of Japanese plunge, Yuka Taga from a youthful age. The two later teamed up expertly.
9. Lyrica reviled on a call when she discovered she got the part of Nico Minoru in Marvel’s Runaways (2017-2019).
10. The character of Nico was called Nancy at the tryout and the subtleties were dubious. This was the standard technique because of Marvel’s propensity for staying quiet about their undertakings.
11. She was an aficionado of Marvel comic books preceding being projected. Before she went in to try it out, she re-read a couple of Iron Man funnies.
12. She needed to move from New York to Los Angeles after she got the job. Because of classification, Lyrica needed to deceive individuals and reveal to them she moved because she preferred the sun.
13. Lyrica expressed that she put together her exhibition as Nico concerning a companion from center school who was a Japanese-American Wiccan and conveyed her Book of Shadows all over the place. The young lady even sent her a duplicate of the Book of Shadows and a couple of Wicca books when she began recording the TV show.
14. The character she played in Marvel’s Runaways is one of the first androgynous characters in TV shows made by Marvel.
15. Her mother dressed her up as a witch for each Halloween. Lyrica likewise consistently needed to have witch controls and watched plenty of movies by the illustrator, producer, and manga craftsman, Hayao Miyazaki.