Marissa Jaret Winokur is an American actress, voiceover craftsman, theater actress, artist, and maker who is most popular for repeating the job of Tracy Turnblad in the Broadway melodic named Hairspray and this job likewise won her numerous honors in 2003 including the Tony Award for “Best Performance by a Leading Actress in a Musical” and Drama Desk Award just as Outer Critics Circle Award for “Remarkable Actress in a Musical”.
Marissa Jaret Winokur
Marissa is as of now 47 as indicated by her birthdate February 02, 1973
New York City, New York, United States
Marissa Jaret Winokur learned at Fox Lane High School situated in Bedford, New York, and was additionally a team promoter and skipper of her secondary school soccer group. Afterward, she got enlisted at the American Musical and Dramatic Academy and graduated in 1993.
Actress, Voiceover Artist, Dancer, Singer, Producer, Theater Artist
- Father – Michael Winokur (Retired Architect)
- Mother – Maxine (Retired Teacher)
- Siblings – Rob Winokur (Older Brother), Marc Winokur (Older Brother), Vic Winokur (Older Sister)
- Others – S. J. Perelman (Great Uncle) (Author, Screenwriter), Nathanael West (Great Uncle) (Novelist, Screenwriter), Zoe Miller (Mother-In-Law), Gary Miller (Father-In-Law), Geneva Wasserman (Sister-In-Law), Murray Miller (Brother-In-Law) (Writer, Producer)
Marissa Jaret Winokur is overseen by Valeo Entertainment, Talent Management Company, West Hollywood, Los Angeles County, California, United States.
5 ft or 152.5 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Marissa Jaret Winokur has dated –
Judah Miller (2006-Present) – She got hitched to the maker, author, and movie producer, Judah Miller, on October 7, 2006, and they later chose to have a kid through surrogacy. On July 22, 2008, their child Zev Isaac Miller was conceived and tipped the scales at 4 kg or 8 pounds 7 ounces and estimated 21 inches or 53 cm long.
Marissa Jaret Winokur is of Ashkenazi Jewish drop.
Light Brown (Natural)
She frequently will in general color her hair blonde.
Particular Features :
- Curly hair
- Deep-set eyes
Marissa Jaret Winokur showed up in a TV advertisement for TBS Superstation in the year 2000.
Marissa Jaret Winokur Facts:-
- She was brought up in Bedford Village, New York.
- Marissa is a cervical malignancy survivor and when she was determined to have the sickness, she didn’t disclose the news and just imparted it to her close Family because, around then, she was chipping away at Hairspray and was unfortunate of the way that she may be supplanted because of her condition. In any case, she got the necessary treatment and was restored.
- In 2017, she contended in the U.S. rendition of the British game show, Big Star’s Little Star, alongside her child.
- She was given a role as a contender in the main portion of the American release of Celebrity Big Brother and on February 25, 2018, she arose as the victor of the show.
5. As a maker, Marissa Jaret Winokur has chipped away at several undertakings, for example, Off The Block with Ross and Marissa, Beautiful Girl, and All-Stars.